Community Connectors - There are times when we all need support to address life’s challenges. When everyday life is affecting someone’s mental health and wellbeing, knowing how to access support available can make a big difference. Community Connectors works in partnership with GPs and our team of Community Navigators can help by:
1. Giving you the time to explore and identify what is important for your health and wellbeing and the issues you’d like to address.
2. Providing support and encouragement to identify and connect you to the activities, services and groups you can benefit from in your local community.
3. Support you and provide encouragement to start using the services that can help you.
We can support with: Health & Wellbeing; Leisure Activities; Social Networks; Housing; Education; Training; Finance; Debt; Volunteering; Employment.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are currently working remotely and providing phone support. If you would like more information please get in touch or see our website:
· Phone: 01323 340151
· Email: email@example.com
· You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as @SouthdownCC
· Website: www.southdown.org