We aim to treat our patients courteously at all times and expect our patients to treat our staff in a similarly respectful way. It is your responsibility to keep your appointments, inform us of your past illnesses, medication, hospital admissions and any other relevant details.
Our Responsibility To You
- To provide a friendly, welcoming and safe environment for all our patients.
- To adhere to strict rules around confidentiality at all times.
- To proved high levels of up-to-date clinical care.
Your Responsibility To Us
- Please let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Do not miss booked appointments.
- Test results take time to reach us, so please do not ring before you have been asked to do so. Enquiries about tests ordered by the hospital should be directed to the hospital. Please be aware that the phone lines will be busy during the early morning, please call later regarding test results and other non-urgent matters.
- Take responsibility for your own health and for that of your children; if you have any health related concern please come and see us.
- Please treat our staff with the respect. Abusive patients with be removed from the practice in line with the NHS ‘Zero Tolerance Policy’ regarding abuse of staff.